Outdoor lighting from KANDY Outdoor is designed to be recessed into the outdoor flooring on your condo balcony, ground level patio or rooftop terrace, enhancing your outdoor experiences and delivering extra hours of enjoyment.
Add evening ambiance with classy outdoor lighting recessed directly into your KANDY Outdoor Flooring. Our outdoor lighting is designed to enhance your experience in your outdoor space, whether that’s your condo balcony, ground-level patio or rooftop terrace. It helps you keep that long-summer-day feeling alive, even when the seasons change and the days get shorter. Defy the clock!
KANDY Outdoor lighting is designed specifically for use outdoors. No worrying about the weather. And it’s energy efficient, too, so no worrying about the hit on your electricity bill or the environment.
A handy dimmer switch lets you control the intensity of light from inside or the outside. No worries about wind blowing out the candles.
- Ambient lighting built right into your flooring let’s you really showcase your condo balcony
- Under-floor wiring means all you see and enjoy is the ambiance
- Wireless dimmer gives you flexibility to control the light level whether you’re inside or outside
- Waterproof, and weatherproof
- LED lighting results in lower electrical costs and increased longevity of the lights
- Easily replaceable
KANDY’s outdoor lighting can be nested within your new outdoor flooring: the lights themselves remain below or flush with the upper surface of the deck tile. Wiring runs beneath, out of sight and out of mind. Ambient light and low heights is more soothing, less obtrusive, creating a dignified and calming space that will impress even the most discerning guest.
Lighting will enhance the design elements of your outdoor space. Run the outdoor lighting along the outside wall to define the boundary. Create a walkway. Place them in a diagonal pattern down the middle of the balcony. Or, place them under or near planters and plants to create the feel of a tropical oasis.Now you can expand your home experiences even further. It is the perfect complement to your outdoor flooring!
How to Measure
Measuring your outdoor space properly is key to ensuring you get the right amount of product to give you the coverage you need. Here are the important steps.
- Do not guess
- Gather required tools:
- Tape measure, tool or technological device, e.g. laser, to determine distance
- Piece of paper and pencil
- Other means of recording your measurements
- Calculator or a brain capable of multiplication and division
- Larger spaces benefit from two people participating in the measuring process, to hold onto the end of the tape
- If you’re comfortable with paper and pen, roughly draw out the shape of the outdoor flooring area
- Identify the area where the length is longest
- Remove furniture, boxes or other blockages that may prevent you from getting an accurate measure
- Get the end of the measuring tape right up to the edge of the floor surface to be covered and hold it firm, while running the tape measure as level and straight as possible all the way to the other edge.
- Record the number of feet and inches
- Round the number up to the nearest full foot
For example, if the precise measurement is 15’11” then round the number up to 16’. This will ensure that you have enough product including wastage for full coverage of your surface area.
- Identify the area of the space that is the widest
- Repeat steps 5, 6, and 7 for the width
- Note the measurements for length and width
- Multiply length by width.
Length you found to be 24’ 3”
Width you found to be 8’7”
Rounding up to full feet get you:
Multiply Length X Width or 26’ X 9’ = 225
In this example the total square footage of product required to fully cover your area is 225 square feet.
You can now transfer this number to
‘HOW DO I ORDER’ Tab.
HOW TO ORDER
The granite tiles are 11¾ “ by 11¾ “ so you will need slightly more product to cover your area than if they were precisely 12” X 12” so you will need to multiply your square footage number from ‘How to measure’ by a factor of 1.0438.
So from the example on the ‘How to measure’ tab, you multiply 225 X 1.0348 and round up to the nearest whole number which equals 233.
Granite tiles come in boxes of 6 so:
233 divided by 6, rounded up to the nearest whole number equals 39.
CLICK HERE and enter 39 (or the number from your calculations) in the BUY NOW box and start getting excited about your expanded home experiences!
For all except GRANITE and LIGHTS (light doesn’t need how to measure or how to order)
These tiles are all either 12” X 12” or 12” X 24” and all come in boxes equaling ten square feet.
So, from the example on the ‘How to measure’ tab, you copy your final square footage number here which was 233 in the example.
Since the boxes come in 10 square feet you divide 233 by 10 and round up to the nearest whole number, in this case = 24.